The most needed right now
Full Time Exp: 2-3 Years Bengaluru
- We are looking for immediate joining Full Stack Developers in the Bangalore location.
- Assess concepts for feasibility from a technical perspective.
- Work with product managers, creative storytellers, and designers to build impactful, easy-to-understand prototypes.
- A desire to grow your familiarity with a breadth of new technologies and apply them, whether that is a new coding language, getting into machine learning or computer vision for the first time, or testing out the API for a new startup’s pre-release hardware.
- Experience across a broad range of platforms (software + hardware).
- Experience with Cocoa, Android SDK, React Native, Flutter, Unity
- Experience writing tests that prevent regressions + stable and well-documented git-flow / process.
- Hands-on development experience with cross platform languages (Google Flutter & Unity)
Full Time Exp: 0-6 Months Bengaluru
- Must have experience in leading the HR department and develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as Compensation, Recruitment, Team-building, health and safety etc.
- Handling complete employee cycle.
- Handling entire recruitment process (Identifying the need and candidate, conducting first round of interview, scheduling interviews for the management, being the point of contact for every candidate, onboarding, and so on)
- Salary processing and maintaining leave records along with credit days for Site people Expenses reimbursement management
- HR Process i.e. Recruitment, Employee Relations, Attendance, Leave, Payroll, Performance, Training and all Statutory compliances ( Including ESI/PF/Labour Contracts etc where ever applicable)
- Employee engagement and planning & scheduling the entertainment calendar
- Applicant should have good knowledge on Tally ERP & Excel.
- Maintain accounts, P&L, Expenses, Payable and Receivables.
- To prepare and file GST payments and returns.
- To prepare and file TDS Payments and returns.
- Client follow-up for Payments
- Preparation of monthly Financial Statements of the company
Full Time Exp: 1-2 Years Bengaluru
- Partner with Product & Marketing team to come up with new designs and optimize existing designs for various marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Operations team to certify the final products.
- Collaborate with Business team to come up with innovative design and product ideas.
- Design various email and social media campaigns.
- Balance exciting design with superior campaign performance and brand guidelines.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelinesr
- Should be good at editing original, high-quality, compelling visual content.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
Key Tools / Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media / Digital Designs.
- Corel draw
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.